This website is built according to the principle of accessible web design. The website is mainly divided into three large blocks.
- The upper menu ribbon.
- The central content area presents the content of the web pages of each web page.
- Contact us below for the copyright announcement area.
The quick key of this website (Accesskey)
- Alt+H: Go back to the home page.
- Alt+U: The upper functional area, which is the site navigation and back to the home page and the main menu area of this website.
- Alt+C: The central content area, which displays the content of the web pages of each web page.
- Alt+B: Contact us in the copyright announcement area below.
※When the website item tab of this website cannot be clicked by mouse, you can use the following keyboard operation methods to browse the data:
- ← → or ↑↓： Press the left or right button or the up and down button to move the label order.
- Home or End→： You can jump directly to the first or last item of the label.
- Back to previous page： The user can use the keyboard shortcut "ALT + ← left arrow".
※When filling in the form, in addition to using the Tab key to move in the data, you can do the following when you encounter the option button or checkbox:
- Radio button： You can use ← or → to move left or right, and the blank button can also be selected.
- Checkbox： Use the blank button to check or cancel.
※Quick description of each browser shortcut key：
- Google： Chrome If you have a Windows operating system, use Alt plus the quick key code. For Mac, use Alt + Option plus the quick key code.
- Firefox： Please use Alt + Shift plus the quick key code operation.
- Opera： Please use Shift + Esc plus the quick key code operation.
- Safari： If the operating system is Windows, use Alt plus quick key code operation. If the operating system is Mac, use Alt + Option plus fast key code operation.
- 12.Member Login